The Mission Statement of the WKVC is to provide the following:
- An encouraging environment where young athletes can develop their volleyball skills and knowledge to the highest level they are able in a competitive Volleyball Program.
- An opportunity where the players will be educated to improve their physical, mental, social and emotional abilities.
- An atmosphere where parents, players and coaches are able to grow in their knowledge and understanding of the game of volleyball.
- An environment where parents, players and coaches aspire to conduct themselves in a manner that respects themselves, their families, their coaches, their teammates, their club and the sport.
- An opportunity for each and every player to achieve their personal goals as well as the team goals.
- A place where the "journey" of learning and growing as a volleyball player and a person is promoted at every aspect of the experience.
"Players on a team, working together, can accomplish greater true success than as individuals," is how we define “teamwork” for our players, teams and the club as a whole. Here at WKVC, we will not define success by championships or trophies, success will be achieved by our players and teams as they improve and grow over time.